Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints such as: stiff shoulder, backache, muscle fatigue, muscle and joint pain, bruises, sprains and strains.
[Warning] For external use only.
Do not use:
(1) If you are allergic to aspirin, salicylates, or natural rubber.
(2) Avoid contact with eyes.
(3) Don’t use this product on mucous membrane, ulcer or open wounds and Eczema.
Ask a doctor before use:
If you have past history of allergy to any kind of drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
(1) Rash, itching, or excessive skin irritation develops.
(2) Symptoms persist for more than 5 to 6 days.
Adults and children above 12 years of age and over:
(1) Clean and dry affected area before use.
(2) Remove patch from backing film and apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
(3) Remove after at most 8 hours.
(1) Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
(2) Protect product from excessive moisture.
(3) Keep out of reach of children.
(4) Discard product after the expiration date.